REPRESENT DLSS GEELONG IN 2020!
Surely you’ve heard of the DLSS Geelong Law Ball? Or maybe you joined in on the dress up fun at our Trivia Nights? Ever wondered how it’s all done? FEAR NO MORE! The DLSS GEELONG have vacancies for our 2020 committee!
This is your opportunity to get involved in some of the biggest and most rewarding events on the law student calendar! Need a way to boost your resume? Or to simply meet new people? We have you covered. Being on the committee is a great way to get to know your fellow students, who are like-minded and want to make a difference!
You’ll become a part of the flock! *laughs at own joke*
- Vice President of Competitions
- Vice President of Equity and Opportunities
- 1 x Officer of Functions
- 2 x Officer of Equity and Opportunities
- 3 x Officer of Marketing and Publications
Why should you apply!?
- You’ll get to join a team of enthusiastic law students
- It’s a sure way to make new friends! ☺️
- Volunteering for a society looks good on the CV!
- You’ll learn a plethora of skills from seasoned law students
- You get to give back to your fellow law students and serve the student body!
Still unsure as to what working on the DLSS Geelong entials? Check out the 2019 VP Reports for more information about what each portfolio achieved this year and see what you could be part of for 2020!
NOTE: Applications are NOW OPEN and close SUNDAY 29 SEPTEMBER at 11:59pm!
Good luck, we’re excited to work with you!