Where can I find Professional Work Experience?

In terms of finding Professional Experience, you must use your networking skills that you have gained over the years that you have studied. You must personally approach any firms that you have an interest with and request to do some voluntary work. Many legal centres offer placements after hours. You should contact as many legal centres that you are willing to travel to.
The following website shows a list of current Victorian community legal centres. http://www.fclc.org.au/centres.php?centre_type=2.
Here are just a few services you can use to secure a clerkship, internship or professional placement position. If you want more information about where to find, Contact our VP of Careers, Michael Biggs, at careers@dlssgeelong.com.au

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s